Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Excuse Me Sir..

But aren't those skinny jeans meant to be form fitting?
Not saggy in the back like you have a huge load in your too tight around the ankles jeans?
First of all, why are you, a dude, wearing those things?
Did you steal them from your girlfriend?
Because last I knew, skinny jeans were sold in the woman's department...

Ugh, skinny jeans make me mad to begin with.
You have to be atleast a size 2 to actually look good in them and now guys are wearing them..
Not only are they wearing skinny jeans, but they then have the nerve to sag them.
SAG!
It's gross.
Why do you feel the need?
You don't look cool.
Just thought I should let you all know.
I laugh everytime I see a guy in them.

I just had to get that off of my chest.
It's maybe one of the worst fads going around at the moment...


Ciao Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment